Improved platforms, standards, bandwidth rates and data models mean more IT shops are taking a “cloud-first” approach to new services, keeping only select jobs in house. Cost and ROI models support this stance. But what’s often left out of the calculus is the impact on the end user. Will they be more productive? Will it be easier for them to do their jobs, process data, and share information? This webinar takes a step back and looks at the impact on the employee base. We identify 7 major gaps that most organizations ignore in pursuit of the bigger vision.
Attend this webinar and:
- Learn how to avoid getting a SaaS project dumped on IT
- Help finance understand cloud CapEx versus OpEx
- Identify why a SaaS app is underperforming
- Avoid the pitfalls of cloud apps growing faster than your IT budget
- Manage the eventual problem of Marketing developing their own SaaS apps