The last few weeks have been bad news for everyone who thought Amazon was going to stabilize after a few months of the pandemic. Not only has Amazon's sales continued to grow, they've launched a flurry of new rules and requirements that are going to impact 100% of brands this holiday.
They likely have good intentions; they're trying to absorb the initial 50-60% growth in order volume that started in March in an environment that's made their operations 10-20% less efficient. Now they're staring down the barrel of a huge surge during the holidays that requires some hard decisions that go against the core of their marketplace selling model that's made them so successful.
Join us for a detailed discussion of the current landscape and what your brand needs to do to succeed this holiday and into 2021. Planned topics include:
- Traffic and activity trends - March to August
- Shifts in Amazon Marketing costs
- Amazon price monitoring changes and impact on brands
- Catalog restrictions and challenges for new and existing products
- Strategies for overcoming new FBA inventory restrictions
- Impact of slowing 1P purchase orders and shift away from 1P competive buybox battles
- What October's Prime Day will tell us about the holidays
- Core action items for brands
Bonus Prime Day Content: The quarter kicks off with a delayed Prime Day sale ("unofficially" the week of October 4th)
Will it be a great start to Q4 or a bust that ends up wasting marketing dollars? What will its impact be on the actual holiday season? Will Amazon adjust the current FBA limits based upon Prime results? We'll cover it all, plus give you the 5 things you must do on Prime Day that will set you up for the holiday.
It doesn't matter if you're a 1P or 3P seller; this is a critical time to get your team aligned to the new reality of Amazon.com.
Registration is limited to the first 500 participants: Register at: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/2046591770550701584
NOTE: This webinar is over. Video link available at: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/recording/1877525365482809090